TTLStudios.Photography . Clearwater, FL 1844 581 7427
It is understood that TTLStudios.Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic and/or video services requested on this Contract.
• Upon signature, TTLStudios.Photography shall reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, all retainers are non-refundable, even if the date of the wedding is changed or the wedding is cancelled for any reason.
• No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
• TTLStudios.Photography reserves the right to use photographs and/or reproductions for advertising,
display, publication or other purposes. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive
property of this Studio/Photographer.
• Studio/Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of
Studio/Photographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Studio/Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs or video shall be a competent professional.
• If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or other media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
• Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
• The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio’s/Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
On its own behalf and on behalf of the subject: Client acknowledges that it is familiar with the Photographers portfolio and is requesting Services with knowledge of the Photographers Style;
That photographers work is constantly evolving: that photographer’s services are of unique and artistic nature: that the photos may be different from photographs taken by the Photographer in the past: and that in creating the photo’s, the Photographer shall use his personal artistic judgment to create images consistent with his personal vision of the Event, which may be different from the clients and / or the subjects vision of the Event. Accordingly, client acknowledges that the Photos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or esthetic criteria.
I have read and received a copy of these terms and conditions:
Received by …………………………………… Dated …………………………………